Google AdSense Ads
Choosing the right Google AdSense Ads for your website could get tricky. However, the jmexclusives team will take you through step by step in achieving the right schemes. If you are using Google Adsense Ads on your blog or website, you already know how important it is. Especially, the exact ads which are generating the most revenue. Is it a particular page, or a particular ad slot or an ad of a specific size etc.
Understanding the Google AdSense Program
There are so many ways you can make money by allowing advertisers to advertise along your website. Of course, there are many advertising programs that can help you achieve that nowadays. Google Adsense is one of the most preferable among them all. Google Platform provides a CPC (cost-per-click) advertising program that allows publishers to insert a small code into their sites. This in return allows Adverts to appear on the provided spaces targeted to and relevant to the web content.
Implementing your Google AdSense Ads
There are so many variables that affect the revenue and many of it is unique to your website and the layout of the website. The custom channel or URL channel is an important factor in understanding Adsense. It is in deciphering and analyzing such data that the channels come in handy. You can create various different channels to segment and group ad units and/or pages so that you get a pretty detailed idea as to what, which and where is generating revenue for you.
Google Adsense provides you with the ability to create URL channels as well as Custom channels. So, Adsense channels are basically a reporting option. Creating channels gives you the ability to compare and contrast various factors. As mentioned, you can have URL channels and custom channels.
A URL channel gives you the ability to track Adsense performance for a specific domain or webpage. Create URL channels for a single page or a hierarchy of pages based on the URL. For example, if you enter www.josephmuciraexclusives.com/category/online-training-learning/ then all pages that start with this URL will be tracked by this channel.
Custom URL Channels
Custom channels allow you to group ad units so that you can track the ad performance as a group. Group Ad units in various different ways, the track all Ads across a section of your website. Also, you can group Ads in a slot across all pages. Additionally, you can group Ads by size, color or slot location on the page.
Adsense Ads Size and Categories
The Custom URL channels are there to help increase your daily revenue earned faster. By getting advertisers to bid on your websites or blogs real estate space. But the point is when you sign into your Adsense account. When you click online Ads you, you click on custom url channels. Learn more about how Google AdSense works Here!
Why almost 2 Million people have chosen Google AdSense Program.
- The right ads for your audience – Ads are reviewed to ensure they are of high quality and relevant to your content or audience. Even when viewed on smartphones and tablets. The result? make more money online.
- You are in control – Block Ads you don’t like, customize where Ads appear, and choose which types fit your site best.
- Only the highest paying Ads go live – Tap into the largest network of online advertisers who are for your Ad space so you get the most for your Ads.
Some of the World Top Google AdSense Publishers.
- BuildEazy – Les Kenny built a website to show people how to build things. With AdSense, he retired to make woodworking his full-time job.
- WikiHow – WikiHow has been using AdSense from day one. The revenue earned from AdSense has helped them grow from 2 to 24 employees.
- Navi Series – This online directory in Japan helps local businesses promote themselves. And, in turn, helps build the community. With AdSense, Kenji Shinjo can focus on content so businesses continue to thrive.
- Educación Inicial – A preschool teacher created a site to collect her school projects. Surprisingly, she connected to over five million teachers and parents. Using AdSense, she continues to inspire children all over the world.
- Japan Times – Japan’s oldest English newspaper has been printing news daily for over a century. It continues to offer paper readership with the help of revenue earned with AdSense.
- Papilles et Pupilles – A French food blogger quit her job in finance to do what she really loves. Share recipes with the world. AdSense helps her focus on creating content for her site while traveling to connect with other foodies.
It is our hope that this article was useful to you as well. If you have commentaries, questions or more suggestions, please Contact Us. Likewise, you can visit the official Google AdSense Page to Create Your own Account. Start making your own revenue from your online website and blogs today.
Joseph Mucira is the Founder of The jmexclusives Agency. Uniquely, Joseph is an experienced I.C.T. expert with a wide range of experience and influence when it comes to profile branding and consulting with all-inclusive online brands, products & businesses. Additionally, he is a top rated content writer, profile certifier, search engine optimizer, affiliate marketer, internet lead campaigner, a digital content promoter as well as responsive website designer and developer.