Spotify is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. According to Business Insider by way of Edison Research, it’s the second most popular audio streaming service next to Pandora. It pretty much has it all, from the biggest artists of today and yesteryear to the indie artists that only your cool cousin Kanye has heard of. Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world.
Basic functions such as playing music are totally free, but you can also choose to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Either way, you can:
- Choose what you want to listen to with Browse and Search.
- Get recommendations for personalized features, such as Discover Weekly, Release Radar, and Daily Mix.
- Build collections of music.
- See what friends, artists, and celebrities listen to.
- Create your own Radio stations.
Spotify is available across a range of devices, including computers, phones, tablets, speakers, TVs, and cars, and you can easily transition from one to another with Spotify Connect.
Check out this guide to start the soundtrack of your life with Spotify.
Tip: Making music? Check out Spotify for Artists.